Wednesday, October 28, 2009

50 Cent 'Begged' Kelly Rowland To Star In His Video!


50 Cent has revealed just how he got Kelly Rowland to agree to a cameo in his latest music video - he begged the Destiny's Child star.

Fif says he bumped into Rowland in Los Angeles and instantly wanted to recruit her as his love interest in the promo for 'Baby By Me'.

"I actually ran into her, I said, 'Wow! It'll be great if I could get her to come tomorrow [for the shoot].'" 50 Cent explained. "Kelly was getting ready to fly back to Miami. I was lucky enough to catch her."

"I kinda begged my way into her doing it. I didn't want to do the normal video situation, where you have the vixen or somebody no one knows from anywhere. I think it intensifies the whole song."

'Baby By Me' appears on 50 Cent's album 'Before I Self Destruct', which is now being released in December.

Earlier this week, the rap star revealed he has lost millions because of the economy. He also denied he has beef with Fabolous.

I NOW KELLY WAS WORTH BEGGING FOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments on posts older than 4 days are reviewed