Sunday, October 18, 2009

Beyoncé finally talks about Kanye West's VMA interruption

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Beyoncé finally talked about Kanye West's VMA goof, MTV reports, at Billboard's annual Women in Music event, where she was named woman of the year.

"Well, I knew his intentions, and I knew he was standing up for art; and he told me before, when they said the nominees, he's like, 'You have this award,'" Beyoncé said to Gayle King, editor of O: The Oprah Magazine, after accepting her award.

"And when they didn't call my name he was, like, completely shocked. And when he walked on the stage, I was like, 'No, no, no!' and then he spoke, and I was like, 'Oh, no, no, no!'

"But in the end, it ended up being a great night, and Taylor Swift did get her moment — and I didn't have to make an acceptance speech," she added.

That's looking on the bright side.

1 comment:

  1. "I knew he was standing up for art" LOL!!! Boy is she smelling herself.

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 4 days are reviewed