Tuesday, January 12, 2010

BREAKING NEWS:MICHELLE WILLIAMS DROPS MATTHEW KNOWLES AS HER MANAGER!




FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
January 12, 2010

STATEMENT REGARDING GRAMMY-AWARD WINNING SINGER MICHELLE WILLIAMS DISSOLVING HER MANAGEMENT ARRANGEMENT WITH MATHEW KNOWLES AND MUSIC WORLD ENTERTAINMENT

“After much prayer and consideration I have decided to part ways from my management team, Mathew Knowles and Music World Entertainment. From my time in Destiny’s Child to my solo career, I am grateful for everything Mathew and his team has done for me. We’ve shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best.”

YES,YES,AND YES!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME YOU SEE THE LIGHT MICHELLE!! MATTHEW DON'T CARE ABOUT NOBODY'S CAREER EXCEPT BEYONCE'S!!!

SHE MUST OF HAD ALITTLE TALK WITH KELLY LOL!!

ANYWAYS,MICHELLE I AM PROUD OF YOU FOR FINALLY BREAKING THROUGH,AND ME AND ALL OF YOUR FAITHFUL FANS ARE ROOTING FOR YOU :)

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!!! GO FOR IT...
    MUCH LUCK

    ReplyDelete
  2. R any of these girls still friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. if michelle williams is no longer with music world entertainment why is she still on their website? just curious.

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 4 days are reviewed