Sunday, May 30, 2010

KELLY TO JUDGE XFACTOR??

Former Destiny’s Child singer Kelly Rowlands has hinted that she may appear as a judge on the upcoming season of X Factor.

Regular judge Dannii Minogue will miss the audition rounds of the show starting next month and Simon Cowell is reportedly looking for one or a number of celebrities to replace her on the panel.

Could Kelly be one of those people? In a recent interview she said that she loves the mentoring system in place on X Factor.



“I love X Factor and I think one of the things I love about X Factor is the fact that you get a chance to mentor the artists as well,” the 29-year-old told The Hits Radio.

“I’ve watched Simon and Dannii and everybody do that on the show and I think that’s one of the things I love about that show the most.”

She added: “Anything could happen, I won’t say yes, I won’t say no… Nothing definite but you never know.”

MMMMMMHHHHMMMMM......


SOURCE:http://www.unrealitytv.co.uk/x-factor/kelly-rowland-for-x-factor-2010-2/

1 comment:

  1. While LeToilet is flopping Ms. Kelly is being considered for big things! I hope she gets on!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 4 days are reviewed