Sunday, October 3, 2010

Michelle has crush on dancing partner???

From :http://entertainment.stv.tv/tv/200714-michelle-williams-feels-the-chemistry-with-brendan-cole/

Strictly Come Dancing star Michelle Williams has said she has great "chemistry" with her dance partner Brendan Cole.

The former Destiny's Child singer claimed Cole has not lived up to his bad boy image during training.

She told the Daily Record: "They made out that I was being matched up with the devil, but he's been nothing but fun.

"It's too much fun. When he wants to be, he's tough, especially when he knows that I've got it in me and he has to bring it out of me.

"We have great chemistry... I'm not scared of him... yet."

Speaking about Brendan's desire to win the competition for a second time, she said: "He's been on his best behaviour.

"He's a great teacher and his patience has been amazing. But yeah, he's hungry."

Williams added that she was trying to arrange a night out with the Cole's wife Zoe Hobbs.

She said: "I think she's an absolutely amazing, strong woman to have Brendan Cole as her husband.

"We have been trying to get a girls night out. I love Zoe. I met her for the first time at the launch show. I've met his brother, I even met Zoe's mum one day.

"I just think it's cool. I think I've met a new friend now. I'll be in touch with Brendan and Zoe even when the show is over."


OH HE'S MARRIED???? SORRY MICHELLE...BACK TO THE DRAWING BOARD!

1 comment:

  1. Michelle already has a boyfriend so stop trying to make it seem like she said she wants him. Lame!

    ReplyDelete

All comments on posts older than 4 days are reviewed